Click on title below to read description and apply!
Description-Dining Facility Supervisor
- Responsible for the overall operation of the Dining Facility in the absence of the Dining Facility Manager.
- Monitors facility operations to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
- Performs inspections of facility to ensure sanitation standards are met.
- Ensures compliance with 2019 Tri-Service Food Code.
- Prefer a current ServSafe Manager National Restaurant Association certification.
- In the last 10 years you must have had 3 years experience in Supervision in a food service industry.
- Ensures all entrees are available to patrons and portion control is maintained.
- Briefs cashiers and line servers on their duties.
- Performs training as needed, demonstrating tasks and proper procedures when necessary.
- Monitors monetary income to ensure facility is within authorized allowances.
- Allen Tharp, LLC Asst. Project Manager will discuss options about the ServSafe Certification during the interview and the working hours-schedule, benefits, and salary.
- You must be able to pass a background check for base access and must be able to obtain access to a government computer.
- A current resume or completed application is required for employment consideration.
- Must be able to type at least 20 words per minute and enter data information in a computer system.
- You must be capable to lift, push, pull up to 50 pounds, stand/walk, twist, bend, stoop,
reach overhead, walk, climb stairs, squeeze and grasp.
- Must have state Drivers License and clean driving record.
- Allen Tharp, LLC provides the uniforms except safety slip resistant footwear which is required as part of uniform.